Honda Apprenticeships Be Part Of Our Future


Are you a citizen of United Kingdom and islands, have the Right of Abode (the right to live permanently in the United Kingdom without any immigration restrictions), or are a citizen of a country that is within the European Union (EU) or European Economic Area (EEA) and have been continuously for at least the previous three years?


The EEA includes EU countries and also Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway. It allows them to be part of the EU’s single market.

Switzerland is neither an EU or EEA member but is part of the single market - this means Swiss nationals have the same rights to live and work in the UK as other EEA nationals.

We use cookies to give you the best possible experience on our site. By continuing to use the site you agree to our use of cookies. Learn more Got it!